You need regular scheduled inspections and preventive maintenance at least twice per year of roofs, mostly in spring and fall. With routine inspections you can see minor roofing issues. We are working for roof restoration, upgrading your existing roof and its components by repairing defects, in addition to that by providing a new top coat to restore waterproofing continuity.
- Less expensive than replacing a roof with a comparable one and represents an excellent value by protecting an existing investment.
- Using low odour cold process restoration eliminates noxious fumes
- The restoration process can often be repeated,
- Reusing the existing roof saves tear-off and disposal costs, as well as being environmentally responsible.
- Restoration is a cost-effective and proactive process design.
Need Storm Damage Restoration Now? Contact Us for more information.