By providing quality products and service, we pride ourselves, as we work on lawn watering system in your house by following these simple steps.
- We place regular lawn sprinklers in permanent locations. We first measure the yard for watering and then we check outdoor faucets location, so we can advise for another installation if required.
- The exact location of hoses, where will need to be run, and can they be hidden in flower beds, under a deck, etc.
- We mostly use 2-way, 4-way, or 5-way hose manifold for your faucet to allow multiple hoses to be hooked up.
- We use all UV stable irrigation systems.
- For the yards, we use adjustable impact sprinkler. Metal tent stakes are used to hold the sprinkler in place (water pressure tends to make them wander).
- For the flower beds, we use adjustable shrub misters for in-ground sprinkler systems. We can easily adjust them in height and pattern. You just need to push them into the ground and connect them in a series.
- We also make custom length hoses.
- To make custom length hoses, Our team will use the correct fitting for a life time warranty on all connections. (By cutting the hose and jamming the mending piece into the hose (some dish soap will help here), and tighten with the included clamp)
- We also install Timers, by hooking it up to faucet, then we hook hose to it. Then we set the timer according to your need.